Friday, March 20, 2009

Bracket Check-Up

(click to enlarge)





First day of games under our belt and Day 2 is underway. I'm currently tied for 7th out of a field of 20. Thought I'd give you an update. Plus it's Friday afternoon, and you're not really working.

OK, so my first mistake was going against Mom's Hilltoppers. Second mistake was having Clemson beating both Michigan and Oklahoma. I can live with first round losses, but losing members of your Sweet 16 in the first round hurts. I hate you Clemson.

Here's your "scoreboard," live from L Yes! Report studios...

Syracuse is all over Stephen F. Austin. I definitely had the 'Cuse there - the Orange are much too good to let one man beat them. Especially one man that's been dead for more than 150 years.

The other games are doozies. Utah State is giving Marquette all it can handle, and is down only three with about fifteen to go.





As I expected, Oklahoma State and Tennessee are back and forth. I had this game as a "toss up" before inking in the Cowboys, if for no other reason I really, really don't like advancing SEC teams.





Believe it or not, Kansas is in a battle with 14 seeded North Dakota State with about 12 minutes to go. You'll recall Kansas is the No. 3 seed in the Midwest. I did not have North Dakota State in that one.

By the way, the No. 1 ranked University of Louisville Cardinals begin their run for the the Final Four tonight at 7:10 pm EST in Dayton. Don't forget to read up on the opponent. Know your enemies! Vote for T Will. Eat your vegetables.

Go Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment