Friday, October 3, 2008

K Tim Dougherty Kicked Off Team

I'm watching my alma mater St X beat Trinity 7-0 right before halftime and just got some good or bad news, however you want to look at it. K Tim Dougherty, who has had a suspect year to say the least, has been kicked off the football team for undisclosed reasons. This leaves us with true freshman Chris Philpot, who has also had a subpar year, as our only option at the position that has killed us all year. More on this as I figure it out. I suspect he violated the new curfew rule preventing players from being out past 11 or 12 at night. I believe that makes 25 players who have left the program or been kicked off under Steve Kragthorpe. Pretty bad when the kicker can't even behave himself. Louisville's kicking woes continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment