Monday, November 24, 2008

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...My Name is Crash

To all the readers and fans of the L Yes! Report, I will be the newest contributor to the site, and my name is Crash Craddock. I hope to provide plenty of entertainment and deep thoughts (like Jack Handy) for the fans of the best website for Cardinal sports. As a life-long Cards fan, I have endured all the ups and downs that accompany following U of L. I know it is a rough time to be a U of L football fan right now, and that we're in the middle of a recession, but through it all I will be here to give you the scoop on the Cards' opponents and some of "Crash's Can't Lose Picks" on other games from around the country. Coming up, the preview of the football game against Rutgers and the basketball game vs. Western Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment