Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blake Griffin Wears Panty Hoes




"Watch out America! Blake Griffin is frolicking through the meadows to wreck havoc on your team's big man"



Oklahoma star PF Blake Griffin has been playing like a man possessed this year. He is averaging 25.7 points and 19.2 rebounds and is at the top of Naismith and #1 pick talks for an undefeated Sooner team. It looks like he might have a John Amaechi jersey in his closet though or is channeling his inner Dennis Rodman (he rebounds like him). These pictures have been traveling around the blogosphere for the last couple of days and were first posted on LostOgle.com. Don't get me wrong, Griffin is still a man to be feared, but some guys might be afraid to post up too hard against him. Earl Clark is probably taking a shower like Ace Ventura when he finds out Einhorn is Finkel and Finkel is Einhorn since E5 was all over Griffin in the tourney last year. I guess Griffin thought, since Earl treated me like one, I guess I should dress like one too. I know in a couple of days I'm going to hear a knock at the door and the Griffin brothers are going to beat the crap out of me all the while wearing fishnets and bustiers. I gotta stop. The jokes could go on for days. Let the jokes continue in the comments section located below every post.

No comments:

Post a Comment