Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just to Ruin Things...

It's bizarre how much I've forgot about the UL football season. This season will ONLY be worse but I think it's funny our coaches leave BEFORE actually coaching.

Brand spanking new DC Bill Miller has decided to leave Louisville and become the co-DC at Kansas. Here's what Miller had to say...

"The timing of this is opportunity is very unfortunate," said Miller. "But its an opportunity for me to be closer to my 85-year old father and my brother. I truly appreciate the opportunity Steve gave me at Louisville, and am grateful of the treatment that Tom Jurich and Steve also gave me while I was here. I don't expect many people to understand my decision, but this is something I had to do for my family."

It's almost comical each day when another coach/player/prospect is gone from UL football. Let the free fall begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment