Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sosa NOT a Proud Papa

...Yet. I wrote in passing the other day that Edgar Sosa allegedly had a baby in the past couple weeks. Sosa shot down that runor at the press conference with Coach Pitino this morning. How do these rumors get started and why do I almost always believe them? Same thing happened when some idiot poster on ITV said Krag was going to resign.

We try to hold up the utmost journalistic integrity here at the L Yes!, but this rumor seemed to have legs. However, it turned out to be just that - a rumor. So the statements being made that "being a father must have grounded him" or "this is going to mature him" thrown around the 'net are complete falsehoods.

Still doesn't take away from the bomb he dropped on the Mildcats. Vamos Edgar!

More on the presser when I'm at home and not on my phone later this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Pгеtty sectiοn οf content. I just stumbled upon your web sіtе аnd
    in accessіon сapital to aѕsert that I acquiгe in fact enjoyed
    aсcount your blog posts. Anyωay ӏ'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    My web site: www.locateabuckettruck.com

    ReplyDelete